, , , , ,

How to transfer Property to a Non-Family member

Hi everyone, As Estate Planning Attorney, this question comes up a lot. So I wanted to address that today. when two people own one property together, they are called “joint tenants.” If you want the property to go to the person you own it with when you die, then you want to title the property as “Joint tenants with the right of survivorship”. If yIf you have any questions, feel free to book a time to talk with me below.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.